THAT’S CRAZY – Our project „RUNNING FOR … AN AMBULANCE“ goes around the world. And therefore I don’t even need to run myself 🙂
Of course, the biggest interest comes from Germany, BUT Internet users from 31 different countries are already following the blog.
„Pas mal!“, as our French friends would say.
Here you can see the current state of our „world tour“:
The TOP 6 countries are:
- Germany – (Na klar. Danke)
- France – (Merci, les bleus!)
- Austria – (Is leiwand!)
- UK – (thank u, my dear British friends)
- Switzerland – (Hopp Schwiiz!)
- USA – (Yes, you can … make a donation 😉 )
Thank you to all of you who support this project by just following it – but also by supporting it financially.
Merci, Thank you. Danke.